Welcome to the Green New Deal Game!
- You begin with 5 balls to play the game with.
- You earn a bonus ball each additional 10,000 points you make.
- You lose a ball if it drops past your flippers, and you lose the game when all your balls are gone.
- Make sure your cursor is over the game screen.
- Click to flip the flippers to hit the ball.
- You make the most points and win by answering questions correctly.
- To get questions, hit the ball into the Circular Economy or Green New Deal circles, or multi-hit the Climate Crisis diamond in the center.
- If you get through all questions in a category, you will be re-asked the ones you got wrong.
- Win by learning key facts about the climate crisis, Green New Deal, and the circular economy the world must move to in order to survive.
- You win the game by making 100,000 points or over.
- If you want, continue playing to become a Grand Master Climate Planner by getting 100% correct in all three question categories.
- Click the Pause/Resume button to pause or restart the game.